Creating a Referata site
Creating your own Referata site is a very simple process:
- First you must register on Referata, including specifying an email address. This email address should be confirmed - you will get an email sent to that address, on which you must click the link in order to confirm. If you don't receive an email within a few minutes after it is sent, check your "spam" folder - in some cases, emails sent from Referata may be filtered as spam.
- Once you have clicked the link to confirm your email address and you are logged in to Referata, click on "My sites" at the top.
- Click on "Create a site".
- Specify a name for your site, a subdomain (all Referata sites will have the URL "Subdomain.Referata.com"), and user information for your account at that new site (this can be different from your user account on Referata).
- Once this is done, your Referata site will be created, and will be accessible to the world. You should now be able to log in to that site, and when you do, you should see two special links at the top, besides the usual ones: "Site settings" and "Links for administrators". See the help page for more on what you can do with these two pages.
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Español • Français • Português do Brasil • Русский|